This tutorial provides the steps to add Responsive Primary Menu in left, Logo in the center and Offscreen Widget having search and Popular Widgets in Right in Magazine Pro theme similar to what we have created in Genesis Sample.
Check the Preview
Tested on Magazine Pro 3.5.1+
- Install the Genesis Framework and Magazine Pro theme.
- Activate the child theme.
- Create Primary and Secondary Menu from Appearance > Menu > Drag Pages and Set the Location. Save Menu.
- Go to Appearance > Customize > Site Identity > Upload the logo, set Logo Width and Click Publish.
- Enqueue Ionicons.
- Move the Primary menu (TOP) to in Responsive Menu (Toggle) at the left.
- Move the Logo to the Center.
- Add the Header Right widget area.
- Keep the Secondary Menu as it is for Desktop only.
- Fixed Site Header as per Genesis Sample.
- Check the Mobile View.
- We are going to first Reposition Nav Primary and Activate the Responsive menu for all screens, Globally.
- We are going to move this responsive menu to the left and Logo in the center.
- We will add an offscreen widget area to the right.
PART 1 </>
To view the full content, please sign up for the membership.
Already a member? Log in below or here.